ISO 22317 Business Impact Analysis Training
What is ISO 22317?
Why is Organizational Resilience important for you?
Having the necessary knowledge to outline a detailed process on how to effectively perform the Business Impact Analysis will enable you to take your expertise further. As a certified ISO 22317 professional, you will be able to help your organization to identify Business Continuity requirements, which are important to the organization and its stakeholders. You will also be able to set a timeframe to restore the organization after a disruptive event and to determine the essentials on how to recover the business after the disaster.
Benefits of ISO 22317 Business Impact Analysis
- Acquire knowledge on how to identify and establish the relationship between products, processes and activities
- Acquire the necessary skills to adjust the organization’s Business Continuity program scope
- Understand better the needs of partners and other interested parties
- Increase the ability to identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and their impact on Business Continuity requirements
- Comprehend the concept, methods, tools, and techniques required for maintaining a BIA process
How do I get started with ISO 22317 Training?
Choosing the right Certification Body to offer the finest qualitative training can be challenging. PECB training is uniquely designed to meet individual and organizational needs. Acquire a PECB certificate and demonstrate that you reflect safety, reliability and superior quality. Be part of a global network and boost your knowledge with our experts which are here to help you!
Updates to the ISO 22317 training courses have been discontinued. New versions of these training courses might be available upon request. To make such a request, please contact us