Lead Ethical Hacker
Certified Lead Ethical Hacker
The Certified Lead Ethical Hacker training course enables participants to develop the competence and knowledge required to conduct ethical hacking, mainly for information systems and network penetration tests. Apart from theoretical information, the training course also includes labs that are completed with a virtual machine.
Why Should You Attend?
As the impact of security incidents in small and large organizations has increased significantly, so has the demand for ethical hacking. Ethical hacking is one of the most effective tools of safeguarding assets and protecting people and information. Ethical hacking certification is slowly becoming a standard requirement for professionals who want to work in the field of information security.
A PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker certification will help you demonstrate your ability to lawfully assess the security of systems and discover their vulnerabilities. The training course provides information on the latest ethical hacking methods and tools. It also provides a methodology for conducting penetration tests in accordance with standards and best practices, such as the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and the Open Source Security Testing Methodology (OSSTMM).
Understanding hackers’ strategies helps solve security issues and challenges. After attending the training course, you will be able to plan, manage, and perform information security penetration tests.
The PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker training course is based on the concept of practicing what you learned. It includes lab sessions and practical examples to help you apply the theory into practice.
The training course is followed by an exam. If you pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Ethical Hacker” credential. For more information about the examination process, please refer to the Examination, Certification, and General Information section below.
Who Can Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main techniques used to conduct penetration tests
- Individuals involved in information security seeking to master ethical hacking and penetration testing techniques
- Individuals responsible for the security of information systems, such as information security officers and cybersecurity professionals
- Information security team members seeking to enhance their information security knowledge
- Managers or expert advisors interested in learning how to manage ethical hacking activities
- Technical experts interested in learning how to plan and perform a penetration test
This training course allows you to:
- Master the concepts, methods, and techniques used by cybersecurity organizations and ethical hackers to conduct penetration tests
- Acknowledge the correlation between penetration testing methodologies, regulatory frameworks, and standards
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the components and operations of ethical hacking
This training course is participant centered and:
- Includes theoretical and practical exercises to help participants acquire the required skills
- Includes a laboratory environment that provides in-depth knowledge and practical experience
- Encourages participants to communicate and engage in discussion and the completion of exercises
- Encourages participants to complete the practical exercises, which serve as a preparation for and are similar to the tasks of the certification exam
Lead Ethical Hacker
We are in the process of developing this training course, as such, it is not ready for distribution yet. Please contact us at email@example.com to get information about the publication date.