Megademi is a certification body that provides education, certification, and certificate programs for individuals on a wide range of disciplines.
Through our presence in more than 150 countries, we help professionals demonstrate their competence in various areas of expertise by providing valuable evaluation, certiﬁcation, and certificate programs against internationally recognized standards
Our key objectives are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals and to grant designations
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of individuals to ensure they are eligible for certification
- Maintaining and continually improving the evaluation process for certifying individuals
- Certifying qualified individuals, granting designations and maintaining respective directories
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certifications and ensuring that the certified individuals are complying with those requirements
- Ascertaining that Megademi professionals meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing our stakeholders in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification and certificate programs to professionals, businesses, governments, and the public
Provide our clients with comprehensive examination, certification, and certificate program services that inspire trust and benefit the society as a whole.
Become the global benchmark for the provision of professional certification services and certificate programs.
Integrity, Professionalism, Fairness
Megademi continuously publishes topmost innovative training courses through its best experts in the field for the provision of education, certification, and certificate program services. PECB’s expertise is in multiple fields, with a special emphasis in:
- Information Security and Resilience
– Information Security
– Continuity, Resilience, and Recovery
- GRC, Privacy, and Digital Transformation
– Governance, Risk, and Compliance
– Privacy and Data Protection
– Digital Transformation
- Quality, Management, and Sustainability
– Quality and Management
– Health and Safety
For more information about our offerings, please visit our list of Megademi Courses.
The value of Megademi certifications is validated by the accreditation from the International Accreditation Service (IAS-PCB-111), the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS-No. 21923), and the Korean Accreditation Board (KAB-PC-08) under ISO/IEC 17024 – General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. The value of Megademi certificate programs is validated by the accreditation from the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB-Accreditation ID 1003) under ANSI/ASTM E2659-18, Standard Practice for Certificate Programs.
Megademi is an associate member of The Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR), a full member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC), a signatory member of IPC MLA, and a member of Club EBIOS, CPD Certification Service, CLUSIF, Credential Engine, and ITCC. In addition, PECB is an approved Licensed Partner Publisher (LPP) from the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification standard (CMMC), is approved by Club EBIOS to offer the EBIOS Risk Manager Skills certification, and is approved by CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) to offer DPO certification.
It is through the commitment and devotion of our people that excellence is achieved and always reflected in our services. Our objective is first-rate support and our constitution is quality. Our management team has taken an oath to quality without compromise.
Our Committees and Advisory Boards
Megademi has established a number of committees and advisory boards comprised of experts from all around the world. Each committee and advisory board has a dedicated purpose, mission, and rationale. The General Scheme Advisory Board involves a group of international high-level professionals who continuously review and enhance the Megademi certification schemes and certificate programs. The General Scheme Advisory Board members are carefully chosen to be independent and industry experts with rich experience and track record.
The Technical Scheme Advisory Board involve a group of international high-level professionals, specifically engaged in reviewing exams and Job Task Analysis, due to their specific expertise, related to each personnel certification scheme or certificate program. Different from the General Scheme Advisory Board, there are multiple Technical Scheme Advisory Boards for main portfolios that Megademi provides services as they specialize in their fields.
At the same time, the Impartiality and Certification Appeal Committee is comprised of external specialists who are responsible to conduct impartiality reviews related to a certified person or decision related to the certification process, including certification complaints, and handling certification appeals as per the Complaints and Appeals Policy.
The Training Courses Review Advisory Board gathers from all around the world to discuss, review, and improve the Megademi Training Courses. This committee, jointly with the Training and Product Development Department takes important decision with regard to the actions to be taken for the Megademi training materials.
The Megademi Network is the global network of Distributors, Partners, Trainers, Certified Individuals, and Certificate Holders, which is present in more than 150 countries. It is through this continually growing international network that Megademi ensures global presence and customer support in all its excellence.
Professionalism is in our name and excellence is our modus operandi!
Megademi has incorporated distinct entities that handle multiple services for the purpose of differentiating growth strategies:
Megademi University Inc.: A higher education institution incorporated and licensed in the U.S. created to offer higher education programs including MBA, Graduate Diploma, and Graduate Certificates. Programs are offered via a distance learning mode globally.
- The legal name of Megademi is “Megademi Group Inc.”
- Megademi is an acronym that stands for “Professional Evaluation and Certification Board.”
- Education (used in the first sentence of this page) refers to training courses developed by Megademi, and offered globally through its network of partners.
- Certification refers to certification services provided according to ISO/IEC 17024.
- Certificate Program refers to certificate program services provided according to ANSI/ASTM E2659.
- The term “certified” shall only be used for personnel certifications, based on ISO/IEC 17024 requirements. The term “certificate holder” shall only be used for certificate programs, based on ANSI/ASTM E2659 requirements. Certificate holders are not certified, licensed, accredited, or registered to engage in a specific occupation or profession.