ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Training
ISO 13485 Lead Auditor
ISO 13485 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can have for the “Megademi ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global”. This certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a MDQMS based on ISO 13485.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Medical Devices Quality Management System (MDQMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Medical Devices Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Medical Devices Quality Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Medical Devices Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Medical Devices Quality Management
- Understand the operations of a Medical Devices Quality Management System based on ISO 13485
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13485 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 13485 in the context of a MDQMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in MDQMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 13485 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Five days training include below sessions.
- Session – 1: Overview of Course and Standard
- Session – 2: ISO 13485 Principles
- Session – 3: ISO 13485:2016 Requirements
- Session – 4: Control of Documents and Records
- Session – 5: Risk Management
- Session – 6: ISO 13485:2016 Internal Audit Process
- Session – 7: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session – 8: Performing an Audit
- Session – 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).