ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
Why should you attend?
The Megademi Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can have for the “Megademi ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global”. This certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a EMS based on ISO 14001.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want or are assigned role by their organizations/certification bodies to perform and/or lead Environmental Management System (EMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to be an expert in the EMS audit process
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- EMS Consultants/ Technical experts preparing for an Environmental Management System audit
- Top management/ Management representative/ Expert advisors in EMS
- Any individuals who want to pursue a career as an EMS auditor.
- Understand the operations of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in EMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 14001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Five days training include below sessions.
- Session – 1 : Overview of ISO 14001:2015
- Session – 2 : ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Session – 3 : Documented Information
- Session – 4 : Environmental Aspect – Impact
- Session – 5 : Risk Management
- Session – 6 : Audit Process
- Session – 7 : Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session – 8 : Performing an Audit
- Session – 9 : Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Examination and Certification
After completing 5 days lead auditor course, participant take exam including all subjects of above training. After successfully completing the exam, you will have Megademi Lead Auditor Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global. And also you can apply to Exemplar Global for Graduation Certificate and it is free for first year.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).