ISO 18788 Foundation Training
Why should you attend?
The ISO 18788 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) as specified by ISO 18788. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a SOMS, including the SOMS policy, legal requirements/implications, risk assessment, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by issuing certificate. An internationally recognized “Megademi ISO 18788 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an implementation project of an SOMS based on ISO 18788. And certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Security Operations
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Security Operations Management System (SOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Security Operations Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Security Operations Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a SOMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
Day 1: Introduction to security operations management, SOMS, and clause 4-10 of ISO 18788
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).