ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Training
Why should you attend?
The ISO 18788 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can have for the “Megademi ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global”. This certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a SOMS based on ISO 18788.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Security Operations Management System (SOMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Security Operations Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SOMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Security Operations Management System audit
- Expert advisors in a Security Operations Management
- Understand the operations of Security Operations Management Systems (SOMS) based on ISO 18788
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 18788 in the context of a SOMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SOMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 18788 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to the quality management system (SOMS) and ISO 18788
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing of the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
Examination and Certification
After completing 5 days lead auditor course, participant take exam including all subjects of above training. After successfully completing the exam, you will have Megademi Lead Auditor Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global. And also you can apply to Exemplar Global for Graduation Certificate and it is free for first year.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).