ISO 18788 Lead Implementer Training
Why should you attend?
ISO 18788 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) based on ISO 18788. The SOMS implementation ensures the protection and safeguarding of clients’ lives and property by respecting the fundamental freedoms, human rights, and national and international laws. During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Security Operations Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can have for the “Megademi ISO 18788 Lead Implementer Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global”. This certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a SOMS based on ISO 18788.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Private Security Operations
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Security Operations Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SOMS requirements
- SOMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SOMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 18788 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SOMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Security Operations Management System best practices
- The training includes the practical and theoretical aspects of SOMS implementation
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with case study examples
- Practical exercises are based on a case study and are followed by group discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 18788 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 18788 and the initiation of a SOMS implementation
Day 2: Implementation plan of a SOMS
Day 3: SOMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit, Certification exam
Examination and Certification
After completing 3 days lead implementer course, participant take exam including all subjects of above training. After successfully completing the exam, you will have Megademi Lead Implementer Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).