ISO 22000 Foundation Training
Why should you attend?
The Megademi Certified ISO 22000 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of food safety management and an overview of the ISO 22000 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an FSMS based on ISO 22000, including the top management commitment, food safety policy, work environment, operational controls, PRPs, traceability, hazard controls, performance evaluations, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by issuing certificate. An internationally recognized “Megademi ISO 22000 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an implementation project of an FSMS based on ISO 22000.
Who should attend?
The ISO 22000 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management
This training course enables you to:
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 22000
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 for a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the implementation of FSMS
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certificate exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
Day 1: Introduction to food safety, FSMS, and clauses 4–10 of ISO 22000
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).