ISO 9001 Foundation Training
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundations is a one-day training course which focuses on the concepts of quality and quality management, and provides an overall explanation of ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). In this training course, you will be acquainted with the various aspects of a QMS based on ISO 9001, such as the role of top management, risks and opportunities, quality policy, processes that shape product and service provision activities, requirements for performance evaluation, and the importance of continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “Certificate Holder in ISO 9001 Foundation” designation. This certificate demonstrates that you have a general knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS and enables you to be part of QMS implementation projects.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Foundations training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of quality management
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of products and services of their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in quality management
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the quality management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
This one-day training course is comprised of the following sections:
- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Section 3: Fundamental concepts and principles of quality management
- Section 4: Detail overview of ISO 9001 requirements — Clauses 4 to 10
- Section 5: Preparation for the certification audit
- Section 6: Closing of the training course
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).