ISO 9001 Introduction Training
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Introduction is a one-day training course which introduces you to the basic concepts of quality, quality management, and ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Moreover, this training course shows the highlights the benefits of a QMS and concludes with a section containing useful guidance on the certification of the QMS.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking a simplified introduction to quality, quality management, and ISO 9001
- Consultants, advisors, and professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving the quality of the products and services in an organization
- Professionals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
By the end of this training course, the participant will:
- Understand the main concepts and definitions related to quality
- Understand the structure and elements of a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between trainer and participants by means of questions, discussions, and explanations
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
This one-day training course is comprised of the following sections:
- Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Section 2: Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Section 3: Fundamental concepts and principles of quality management
- Section 4: An overview of ISO 9001 requirements — Clauses 4 to 10
- Section 5: Preparation for the certification audit
- Section 6: Closing of the training course
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).