ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Training
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a three-days training course that aims to help you develop the competence necessary to establish, implement, operate, maintain, and continually improve a QMS. This training course aims to equip you with in-depth knowledge on ISO 9001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of a QMS.
By attending this training course, you can help organizations utilize a structured and evidence-based approach for managing the quality of their products and services. Apart from this, you will also learn about the importance of customer focus and benefits of setting the foundations of an organizational culture which enables and supports quality.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can have for the “Megademi ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global”. This certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a QMS based on ISO 9001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the products and services of the organization
- Personnel responsible for meeting customer requirements
- Consultants, advisors, professionals wishing to obtain in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with Methodology for implementing a QMS
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of QMS to ISO 9001 requirements
- Members of QMS implementation and operation teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 for a QMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001, by utilizing Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in ISO management system audits
- Lecture sessions illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises based on a case study
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Stand-alone and scenario-based quizzes, tailored to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, overall knowledge of ISO 9001, and the MS implementation principles. An understanding of ISO’s quality management principles may also facilitate the learning process.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and the initiation of a QMS implementation
Day 2: Implementation plan of a QMS
Day 3: QMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit, Certification exam
Examination and Certification
After completing 3 days lead implementer course, participant take exam including all subjects of above training. After successfully completing the exam, you will have Megademi Lead Implementer Certificate recognized by Exemplar Global.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).