ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation Training
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by issuing certificate. An internationally recognized “Megademi ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an implementation project of an LMS based on ISO/IEC 17025.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Understand the components and operations of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a LMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Lab Management System (LMS) concepts and requirements as required by ISO/IEC 17025
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).