ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor Training
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor training which is 2 days and enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam. The successful completion of the training course is followed by issuing certificate. An internationally recognized “Megademi ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an implementation project of an LMS based on ISO/IEC 17025.
Who should attend?
- Personnel of test and calibration laboratories.Quality managers of laboratories
- Laboratory managers
- Director/ Top management of laboratories and their representatives
- ISO/IEC 17025 consultants, compliance executives, experts
- Anyone who intend to perform audits conforming to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC17025:2017 Laboratory Accreditation principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle of standard requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of the laboratory management system.
- Understand the ISO/IEC17025:2017 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about technical requirements in testing and calibration laboratories.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the laboratory and learn to audit with real-time audit examples.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and the use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting and requirements of ISO 19011 for auditing of management system standards.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
- Session 1 : Overview of ISO/IEC 17025
- Session 2 : Requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 Lab. Management System.
- Session 3 : Documented Information for ISO/IEC 17025 Implementation.
- Session 4 : ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Audit Process.
- Session 5 : ISO/IEC 17025 Audit Records.
- Detail overview of ISO 14001 requirements — All Clauses, exam
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).