ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System Training
ISO/IEC 17025 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025 in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories
Why is ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System important for you?
Becoming certified against ISO/IEC 17025 demonstrates your commitment to implement the requirements of this standard. As a certified professional, you will enable laboratories to demonstrate they operate competently, and are able to generate valid results. In addition, you will be able to increase your job opportunities because there are many large laboratory companies which will value your comprehensive knowledge as a professional in this field. As a matter of fact, many organizations have started to offer contracts only to certified professionals and laboratories, as the majority of customers prefer to receive services from certified labs, consequently, enabling you to maximize your earning potential.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System
After completion of this ISO/IEC 17025 auditor training e-learning course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditation principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle of standard requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of the laboratory management system.
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about technical requirements in testing and calibration laboratories.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the laboratory and learn to audit with real-time audit examples.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and the use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting and requirements of ISO 19011 for auditing of management system standards.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
How do I get started with ISO/IEC 17025 Training?
Becoming ISO/IEC 17025 certified is a key factor, which clients are putting an emphasis on when conducting business. That is why Megademi’s accredited courses offer you the best practices and tools on how to improve performance and at the same time boost your profits.
Megademi ISO/IEC 17025 training courses
Learn more about Lab. Management Systems by attending Megademi’s ISO/IEC 17025 training courses. Check the training courses below and find the one that suits you best.
ISO/IEC 17025 Introduction/Foundation
Introduction to Lab Management System (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025. Best practices of LMS based ISO/IEC 17025
ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor
Practice of the Audit of Lab. Management Systems (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025 within company
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer
Master the implementation and management of Lab. Management Systems (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Auditor
Master the Audit of Lab Management Systems (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025
Megademi is approved training partner by Exemplar Global for ISO Courses.
Exemplar Global has been accredited for Management System Auditor courses and personnel accreditation. Formerly known as RABQSA, Exemplar Global has over 30 years of expertise building certification programs for the conformity community. RABQSA was established in 2004 from the merger of the personnel certification activities of the U.S Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) with the Australia-based Quality Society of Australasia (QSA).