ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables participants to get introduced to the basic concepts and elements of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
Why Should You Attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course provides information that will help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of information security. The training course provides an overview of the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 for implementing an ISMS and the main steps to prepare for the certification audit.
By the end of the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, participants will be equipped with knowledge regarding an ISMS and its importance.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Personnel responsible for managing information security in an organization
- Professionals and consultants seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 for an ISMS
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts and principles related to information security
- Understand the structure and elements of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- The training course contains essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and the completion of quizzes and exercises.
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.