ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2022. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “Megademi Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation” credential. A Megademi Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about information security
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for information security activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in information security
- Describe the main information security management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements for an information security management system (ISMS)
- Identify approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam